Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

£380 for centre reflector?!

MarkGolf

Hello,

Last time I looked these were £280, now the cheapest I can find is £380, is that right?

Need to buy one but I thought £280 was a lot for this, £380 is getting silly..

Needs must but if anyone knows of a supplier who lets them go for any less than £380, that would be nice.

Thanks
Mark

I just bought one from carparts4less (internet only arm of eurocarparts) for £291.00 Was £354 with a 17% discount from a voucher code found by a google search. They offered a 16% end of month discount on the site (bought end of November).
Strange thing is just check and it is now listed as £400 with a 12% discount so around £354.
Looks like they have increased the price then offered a discount!
Maybe when the discount ends it will drop back down, I don't know if the end of month discount is a common thing.

Hmm interesting, did you quote a part number off the old one to car parts for less for special order or do they stock them anyway?

I have a similar issue with a 996 c4s and the reflector is made by Valeo (who seem so provide all manufacturers etc) but they will not sell it outside of the OPC network so it's £450

Dont forget to change your rear lights at the same time so that they all look the same.

I think it cost me about £700 a couple of years ago.

:sad:

Harv said:
Hmm interesting, did you quote a part number off the old one to car parts for less for special order or do they stock them anyway?

I have a similar issue with a 996 c4s and the reflector is made by Valeo (who seem so provide all manufacturers etc) but they will not sell it outside of the OPC network so it's £450

It was from stock

PeterS said:
Dont forget to change your rear lights at the same time so that they all look the same.

I think it cost me about £700 a couple of years ago.

:sad:

Yes, I just did the lens replacement on those. The main reflector wasn't too bad, just a single crack that bugged me but wasn't very noticeable. However with the 'new' rear lights the match wasn't that great.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back