Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: CDR-22

MisterCorn

As above, in nice working order with code, for my 1998 C2.

MC

I have one.....Just removed mine to install a radio with bluetooth.
Have to send from USA.
Want to help me find front springs for a C4. Even swap. See my WTB.

Tod

I can do a full set of standard springs for a C2. Any use?

MC

Darn. C2 fronts do not work on a C4. So I need two front C4. The USA cars are a 10mm taller front spring and I want to get a pair of used ROW, rest of world, front springs.
Someone must have a set with all the folks who have put lowering springs on these cars but no response to my ad:-(

We can work something out with my radio anyway but some help would be great.....

just to clarify
The radio I have available is the CDR220. From my 2001 C4 with only 49,000 miles. Works perfect and code comes with it.

todcp said:
just to clarify
The radio I have available is the CDR220. From my 2001 C4 with only 49,000 miles. Works perfect and code comes with it.

Thanks, but unfortunately it has the wrong channel spacing on the radio, so not so much use in the UK.

MC

Thanks for checking, but they are both the CR22 not the CDR22, so thry are cassette players. I have ordered a different player now so hopefully this is no longer needed.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back