Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Vehicle Transportation

daborg

I am looking to have my 911 transported on a flatbed from Londonto Northway Porsche near Reading.

Does anyone know of a reliable transportation service?

daborg said:
I am looking to have my 911 transported on a flatbed from Londonto Northway Porsche near Reading.

Does anyone know of a reliable transportation service?

Try Mel Spear on 07860 595355

Top chap based in Egham

Whilst on the topic of shipping cars. Anyone shipped theirs to the South of France? Any idea of cost?

FZP said:
Whilst on the topic of shipping cars. Anyone shipped theirs to the South of France? Any idea of cost?

Shipped mine (return) to Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain & Portugal - each of those destinations over the last 6 years has cost almost exactly the same at £1500.

Mine were all done as part of a much bigger load (around 40 cars each time) by On Time or Cars in Camera.

As a one-off, try giving Alex at Lizard Logistics a bell 07880 552886

Do not use Shipley
My 996 was written off when they transported it to me. Driver fell asleep

NXI20 said:
FZP said:

Shipped mine (return) to Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain & Portugal - each of those destinations over the last 6 years has cost almost exactly the same at £1500.

Mine were all done as part of a much bigger load (around 40 cars each time) by On Time or Cars in Camera.

As a one-off, try giving Alex at Lizard Logistics a bell 07880 552886
Ok well that makes it easy. Thought it might be more cost effective next summer to ship it down with tolls and fuel. I suppose when you add chain and a hotel for the night it's not far off

You can put your car on a train in Paris and get on another train and collect it at the other end in the south.

I did this once but on the return the car ended up in Bordeaux not Paris.

FZP said:

I sold my 993 to a chap in Nice, back in late 2014. Cost £1000

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back