Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Xmas present

Millsy71

The wife had me up in the loft today getting the tree And decorations down when I came across a present I forgot about last year!!!

Such a shame........

........the kids would have loved that puppy 🐶 :D

As they say in Korea...

A puppy is not just for Christmas. With a bit of luck there will be some left to have with bubble and squeak (and kimchi) on Boxing Day!

The wife had you up the loft......I hope that's not a euphemism... :grin:

Merry Christmas ! :D

Porschekit said:
The wife had you up the loft......I hope that's not a euphemism... :grin:

Merry Christmas ! :D

"Hoy" what you doin out of your box ? its not spring time yet, get back in there.

Wish i had left our Pug in the loft last Christmas , i hate the thing , in fact that joke has given me a great idea.

KP964 said:
Wish i had left our Pug in the loft last Christmas , i hate the thing , in fact that joke has given me a great idea.

Have you thought about playing 'fetch the stick' on Saltburn pier?

Johnd52 said:
KP964 said:

Have you thought about playing 'fetch the stick' on Saltburn pier?

OK John our next run out is to Saltburn pier :thumb:

Someone gave me a parrot for Christmas one year....it came off the bone just lovely ! :grin: :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back