Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Royal steering wheels

968bloke

Just had my Steering wheel recovered in Alcantara by Royal Steering Wheels, excellent job, good turn around, good price :worship:

Considering have mine done over the Winter...Any pics :thumbs:

Attached mine after Jack had retrimmed. Slightly thicker grip and perforated leather, quality is superb. Had this manual retrimmed so I could fit the AMG paddles, superb job

Attachments

• image_232.jpeg
    image_232.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 3,696
Like it!

Super job. :thumb:

Looks nice and chunky, and the perforated leather sections really add to the overall look.

Jack did my alcantara wheel in OEM colours, insert at 12oclock, slightly thicker rim, every bit as good as OEM quality IMO. Pleasant to deal and great value :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0149_181.jpg
    img_0149_181.jpg
    850 KB · Views: 3,533
Really pleased ,quality of leather and workmanship is superb. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending him. Pic attached with paddles and airbag fitted, makes the world of difference

Attachments

• image_353.jpeg
    image_353.jpeg
    733.5 KB · Views: 3,470
Jack did my Steering Wheel, brilliant job, top bloke and great value for money!
The Alcantara matches the Porsche headlining, I went with slightly thicker wheel with yellow band (12 o'clock) and yellow stitching. 100% recommend Royal Steering Wheels :thumbs:

Attachments

• 2_858.jpg
    2_858.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 3,414
  • screen_shot_2017_11_28_at_122508_184.png
    screen_shot_2017_11_28_at_122508_184.png
    518.3 KB · Views: 3,414
968bloke said:
Just had my Steering wheel recovered in Alcantara by Royal Steering Wheels, excellent job, good turn around, good price :worship:

I've had 2 bottles of wine, now on G&T celebrating the UTD win....but I wave to ask....

You've got 29 posts, now you've started a thread, as many do...

Do you get a discount for your starting a thread/FB post/Insta pic :dont know:

Will be back Monday at 9 all sober and back to normal :sad:

:thumb:

Mine due to turn up tomorrow but it's a Christmas pressy so i'll have to wait to look at it :floor: it will kill me seing it sat under the tree that's if i allow the kids to put the tree up!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back