Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Arctic silver spray paint recommendation

MisterCorn

Fuji
I'm thinking of having a go at painting the centre console in my car in body colour. My plan is to do it with a rattle can. Has anybody bought these in the UK and have a recommendation for supplier?

MC

Rattle can paint is not very resistant to scratching and will damage easily. I would have it done in a bodyshop with 2k clear.

MisterCorn said:
I'm thinking of having a go at painting the centre console in my car in body colour. My plan is to do it with a rattle can. Has anybody bought these in the UK and have a recommendation for supplier?

MC

Just get some mixed at a local paint shop. All they'll need is the paint code......or you can take a body part in and get it colour matched.

I have found a local paint shop who can make me a 500ml rattle can and can supply 1k or 2k lacquer I'll do a write up when I'm done.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back