Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

U.K. Parts prices

peterzoom

I was wondering if there is a consistent and accurate way of obtaining parts prices for my 996 and 987, without having to resort to phoning the OPC parts department every time?

I am planing my preventative maintenance for 2018/19 for each car and, as ever the desire to replace all the relevant components is also subject to price and it would be great to be able to get a viable figure for all those bits and bobs that, invariably kick up the cost.

Any suggestions?

Design 911 carry most parts for your car you can check the prices on their website and depending upon which parts you want. You might also be able to get parts from Euro Car Parts or Car Parts 4 less if you don't mind none OEM parts

Thanks for the advice.
I already use both of them but have often found that the OPC are cheaper, not always but often enough to make them a must go to consideration.

It is easy enough to get the part numbers online but there never is a price for Porsche parts direct from the dealer available, not without phoning them and getting the poor parts-man to have to trawl through my shopping list only for me to be saying that I will have to get back to them, while I do my sums.
It would be a lot better to be able to see the current price for parts and then contact the OPC with an order.

if you find out let me know as i always do the same and sometimes i phone a couple of branches as well because you get a better deal with others if you can collect. Also if you say you are a forum member you normally can wangle another 5-10% off.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back