Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kline Exhaust Look a like

tgdesign

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi All

I am in the market for a exhaust for 997.1 turbo , I have heard a lot of good reports about the kline system.
But at 3.5k +1.5 headers = 5k, is out of my budget at the moment so I was after a used one but they are like hens teeth :sad:

I saw this on ebay and though it looked very similar, has anyone bought one of these :?:

Any views will be welcome or anyone has a used exhaust they want to sell . :thumbs:

Attachments

• klinelookalike_190.jpg
    klinelookalike_190.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 4,792
Felix was offering some very appealing Black Friday discounts on the Kline System this time last year. May be worth PM'ing him to see what's what? I didn't take the plunge but it wouldn't take too much to twist my arm even though I do like things, mainly, original.
It may be worth a very cheeky offer on the German X Pipe? Costs nothing to try a daft figure that you would be happy to pay. I know that sounds a bit Irish but I'm sure you know what I mean, to be sure.

I just dug his quote out as a reference point for anything you may be thinking.....

Hi Scholester,

Thank you for your message!

Sure, the options are :

Stainless steel system with DECAT pipes - normal is 1850 GBP/ Special deal is 1450 GBP - excl VAT
Stainless steel system with 100 or 200cell HJS cat pipes - normal is 2450 GBP/ Special deal is 1850 GBP - excl VAT

Inconel 625 system with DECAT pipes - normal is 3450 GBP/ Special deal is 2750 GBP - excl VAT
Stainless steel system with 100 or 200cell HJS cat pipes - normal is 4300 GBP/ Special deal is 3750 GBP - excl VAT

Carbon fiber tips - Normal 650 GBP set / Special deal 465 GBP - excl VAT
If you prefer the OEM look, the factory tips will also fit our system.

Also, shipping is on the house! The systems are in stock, just need to book the fabrication of the cat pipes according to preference.

Please let me know more about your future plans with the car and how you use it, this way I can maybe help choosing the right application.

Warm regards,
Felix

9e are the Uk distributor of Kline, maybe worth a call ? - tel 01293 226911 speak to Ken or Adam ?

FRP said:
9e are the Uk distributor of Kline, maybe worth a call ? - tel 01293 226911 speak to Ken or Adam ?

Does Felix not sell them direct anymore?

I dont know , might be part of the UK distribution deal, will ask Ken and update soon

FRP said:
I dont know , might be part of the UK distribution deal, will ask Ken and update soon
I would place an order should Ken be able to match last years BF deals.

We do the UK distribution now for the exhausts.

The systems have seen an increase in price since 12 months ago because of rising costs, especially for the cats.

We are doing a 20% deal off today so check out your system on our website and then you can take 20% off those prices.

Ken

Re: KLINE EXHAUST LOOK A LIKE

tgdesign said:
Any views will be welcome... :thumbs:

Forget the exhaust...Bra and Pantie set look bob on
coffee_beans.gif

:thumb:

Sorry... I was distracted by a young lady looking at me from Debenhams, what was the conversation again :grin: :D

The lookalike exhaust looks just like it. Maybe it's just photos of an actual exhaust and the one that turns up is different?

OP, the Kline is a lovely exhaust - it sounds very, very good. I was almost thinking the same as you this time last year but decided that it was quality that was the most important thing. Kline got my business :thumb:

There will be lodds of Kline exhausts at the inaugral 9e open day tomorrow, even on my car, custom built by Felix

If you are close, come on down and have a poke around??

I bought mine last year from Ken he was cheaper than felix 😳😂

I guarantee not many upgrades will be as good as this and I'm a very tight Yorkshireman :floor:

996ttalot said:
We do the UK distribution now for the exhausts.

The systems have seen an increase in price since 12 months ago because of rising costs, especially for the cats.

We are doing a 20% deal off today so check out your system on our website and then you can take 20% off those prices.

Ken
Thanks Ken,
That is still a £700 increase even with the 20% discount.
:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back