Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aluminium trackpads / floorboards RHD??

M

Hi guys!

Anyone sourced aluminium trackpads / floorboards like the Rennline ones but for a RHD car?

also... I quite fancy a Matter bolt-in roll bar that they used to fit to the cup cars. Anyone here help please?

Hopefully there will be some interesting threads here now it's the restoration and modification season.

I just about have my car how I want it now. This year having fitted Ohins, Brembo's... and then realising that I needed 18" wheels to clear the new brakes, well if I wanted to fit the callipers!
Looked at all kinds of wheels, then thought BBS look nice especially the magnesium ones - ouch!

Roll on next spring....

Cheers :thumb:

Attachments

• screen_shot_2017_11_23_at_164039_190.png
    screen_shot_2017_11_23_at_164039_190.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,358
That looks gorgous, love a gold wheel too

cant help with the floorboards or roll bar .. +1 on the car looking great in that photo ... have you lightened your car , do you have the LWFW

Nice one M, car looks great. Have you tried the bolt-on roll bars? I sat in a car with bolt-on bars and found it to be annoyingly squeaky - no idea what make it was but might be worth exploring further.

FRP said:

Just seen the pic of the car :worship:

My fave car the 964...with BBS's on then that just makes it even better :cloud9:

:thumb:

FRP said:

Thanks! :thumb:

KP964 said:
cant help with the floorboards or roll bar .. +1 on the car looking great in that photo ... have you lightened your car , do you have the LWFW

No engine upgrades or changes.....yet!

Mondrian said:
Nice one M, car looks great. Have you tried the bolt-on roll bars? I sat in a car with bolt-on bars and found it to be annoyingly squeaky - no idea what make it was but might be worth exploring further.

Thanks for that info, I'm not in hurry to sort anything out yet. It's nice to have a breather for a while! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back