Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S guess the price competition

nickjonesn4

New one on sale with the jokers at Border Reivers.

Nice colour, horrible interior

No doubt "flawless paintwork, our photos don't do it justice" like all their other cars... yawn.

http://borderreivers.co/portfolio/porsche-911-993-4s/

Nearest to the price gets a mystery prize..

I'll go £98k.

nickjonesn4 said:
New one on sale with the jokers at Border Reivers

:floor:

Maybe HWM are franchising :sad:

F**k it...I'm going £996,000 :bandit:

:thumb:

I can only just imagine what that smells like inside.
hurl.gif

They could not even be bothered to line the carpets properly with their hand held Dyson !!

Some
twitch2.gif
will but it!!

Boba fett said:
I can only just imagine what that smells like inside.
hurl.gif

They could not even be bothered to line the carpets properly with their hand held Dyson !!

Some
twitch2.gif
will but it!!

"Custodian"?

HSC911 said:
Was this one at Silverstone auction too?

:dont know:

They seem to buy their stock there and then decide how much they can take the p*as when they get back to Castle Greyskull.

It's alright tho, it will be meticulously prepared and will no doubt be comfortably the best currently available :?:

nickjonesn4 said:
They seem to buy their stock there and then decide how much they can take the p*as when they get back to Castle Greyskull

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

FMS1_zps029396df.jpg

mohitos said:
I'll go £98k.

:hand: You're barred as an Illuminati member (with a vested interest) since they issued those rose tinted goggles, cape and mantlet :what:

Jonttt will tell me it's 6 figures. Border will be tempted to use the Commodore 64K and value it on strip down parts against Douglas Valley prices which would no doubt push it north of 6-figures but might roll it back as a 'bargain' for c85 large.

Personally I think it's done all its dough at 65 bags* subject to futher detailed inspection with a Colini stick 8)

(*E&OE valued after consuming half a bottle of vintage Port and a wedge of Stilton)

Zingari said:
mohitos said:
I'll go £98k.

:hand: You're barred as an Illuminati member (with a vested interest) since they issued those rose tinted goggles, cape and mantlet :what:

Jonttt will tell me it's 6 figures. Border will be tempted to use the Commodore 64K and value it on strip down parts against Douglas Valley prices which would no doubt push it north of 6-figures but might roll it back as a 'bargain' for c85 large.

Personally I think it's done all its dough at 65 bags* subject to futher detailed inspection with a Colini stick 8)

Have you been there? Its actually an Acorn Electron. Looking at their pricing policy my vote goes for £91,995

(*E&OE valued after consuming half a bottle of vintage Port and a wedge of Stilton)

I've never been there but I believe:

Dom is Dealer Principal
Jonttt does their accounts
Mohitos is their Sales Manager
GT4 is marketing and cultural attache
Stuttgartmetal is responsible for make-up and costumes
Highway is 'Best Boy/Key Grip'
Les is the head mechanic and engine guru
Madalaa is the pickup/collection for the airport run
George Eaton provides the courtesy car drop off/pick up :thumb:

Zingari said:
I've never been there but I believe:

Dom is Dealer Principal
Jonttt does their accounts
Mohitos is their Sales Manager
GT4 is marketing and cultural attache
Stuttgartmetal is responsible for make-up and costumes
Highway is 'Best Boy/Key Grip'
Les is the head mechanic and engine guru
Madalaa is the pickup/collection for the airport run
George Eaton provides the courtesy car drop off/pick up :thumb:
:floor: .

That's the car that was at Kenny Dunn for £85k.

Whilst disgruntled media and PR officer Zingari continues to struggle with sellers remorse and renews his fat earth society membership.

That's the car that was at Kenny Dunn for £85k.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back