Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which Michelin tyres to buy ?

k11pol

Spa-Francorchamps
Which Michelin's should I buy for my car ? There are a few different versions of the pilot sports so unsure which are best suited to my 2006 Carrera s. I'm replacing the front 2.

Thanks

I've put MPS4S on my 997.2 ... a lot quieter than Contis and no tyre skipping on full lock when cold

£193 on oponeo for 19's.

Ratattak said:
I've put MPS4S on my 997.2 ... a lot quieter than Contis and no tyre skipping on full lock when cold

+1, put the same on last summer

also great wet grip... the only "negative" is that they don't have the porsche n-rating (which was fine in my case since i don't have any factory warranty and my Insurance was ok with that)

I got front MPSS from national tyres online last week at £5 a tyre more than Camskill but with fitting included at £348 for a pair.

Rear MPSS from Oponeo - about £20 cheaper than any other suppliers for 305/30s to fit 997C4S at £442 a pair. 295s will be cheaper.

Another vote for PS4S... can't fault them, grip is incredible in both the wet or dry and considerably better than the N rated PS2's they replaced.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back