Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CTR developments

nickjonesn4

Very interesting chat with Richard this morning. Think a little winter holiday in Huntingdon is on the cards...

Watch this space

I don't know them but hear nothing but good things about them. Do let me know how you get on as may have a little project for them soon ;)

Interesting, although if it's power you're chasing then a Turbo would definitely be the easier car to start with.

I've owned a C2S and currently have a C2 and the nimbleness and lower weight of the C2 (like the RS & Cup Cars) is definitely a better starting point should you be looking for a road rocket. ;)

C.

cableguy said:
Interesting, although if it's power you're chasing then a Turbo would definitely be the easier car to start with.

I've owned a C2S and currently have a C2 and the nimbleness and lower weight of the C2 (like the RS & Cup Cars) is definitely a better starting point should you be looking for a road rocket. ;)

C.

Nope, neither of those is what I'm after :thumbs:

I don't like the way the turbo drives (great car as it is) and I much prefer the looks of C2S which I why I've bought it!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back