Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale COBB ACCESSPORT V3 FOR Porsche 997.1 3.6 Turbo

colin008

**** SORRY NOW SOLD****

COBB ACCESSPORT V3 FOR Porsche 997.1 3.6 Turbo (AP3-POR-001)

£950

It can by shipped next working day (insured) to a UK main area address for £15 extra.
For further shipping details please message me.

More details can be found here.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272922416034

I purchased this for my Porsche 911 model 997 3.6 Turbo and installed the map in to the car... what a difference. The car was faster, however, it was more fun to drive. The power came in lower down the revs and it just pulled and pulled. Really incredible.!

As you can see from the images it is in very good condition.

It has been uninstalled from my car, so it can be reinstalled to another car. (as long as the car in comparable with this unit)

One of the images show the unit being uninstalled from my car.

The other image shows the unit is ready to install in to another car.

Options to use over three maps, just as on the Cobb website.

Maps can be downloaded FREE form the Cobb website, Then loaded in to this Cobb unit, then installed in to the car.

The unit will always save the original Porsche map in its memory, which can be loaded back in to the car at any time.

Maps can be loaded and unloaded in less than 5 mins, so the car can be set to original map for servicing etc.

After use, or when your car has been sold, simply uninstall the Cobb unit from your car.... and it is ready to use in another car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back