Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2RS Seats available at Suncoast if anyones interested.

AdeD

Sao Paulo
That is a whole HEAP of cash for a pair of seats!

For a moment there I thought they wanted over $10k for a fibreglass seat. Then I realised it was a pair.

MC

mikeluke said:
That is a whole HEAP of cash for a pair of seats!

It is but they managed to get a few pairs and this is the last set left so they're obviously selling :eek: :eek:

So comfortable and great looking too.

They do look really nice, but they ain't cheap and I dread to think how much delivery would be!

K888ETH said:
They do look really nice, but they ain't cheap and I dread to think how much delivery would be!

I think you might get an import tax bill too. That'll be a 'no ta' then...

I have a pair of these in my 997 and thinking of selling. What are they worth second hand ?

Nik said:
I have a pair of these in my 997 and thinking of selling. What are they worth second hand ?

There is a damaged set on eBay for about £5K so i'd say
about £6k-£7k depending on condition.

Are you not happy with them?

No, I love them. But thinking of selling the 997 so then will put back to standard and sell seats separately. They're in good condition.

I might be interested in a set for my 997 turbo so please PM me if you do decide to sell :thumb:

Will do. :thumb:

Funny enough I want a 997.2 Turbo!!

They work with the original seat heating controls too. (Added bonus!)

Nik said:

phuk all mate, but I'll take em off your hands. And I'm doing you a favour....

Norfolk & Idea said:
Nik said:

phuk all mate, but I'll take em off your hands. And I'm doing you a favour....
:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back