Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No cigar at OPC Kendal

Endex

Finally got around to putting my plate on my 997 after selling my Mercedes daily and rang OPC Kendal to enquire about getting plates made only to get a firm rebuttal - if you didn't buy it from us and it hasn't been serviced here we won't supply them!

Luckily OPC Chester we more obliging but it cost me an arm and a leg at Chesire Oaks with Mrs Endex! Still, no Porsche tax on plates, £19.20 for the pair :thumbs:

Thanks OPC Chester - guess where I'll be using in future? As long as I can drive past the shopping village next time! :dont know: :dont know:

When I did a Porsche factory tour in May we popped into Porsche Zentrum Stuttgart and I enquired about a pair of the trick number plate surrounds that all the factory cars seem to wear.

F.O.C to you sir!...How good is that ? :thumbs:

kas750 said:
When I did a Porsche factory tour in May we popped into Porsche Zentrum Stuttgart and I enquired about a pair of the trick number plate surrounds that all the factory cars seem to wear.

They must just be much friendlier in Germany - I popped into Porsche Zentrum Munchen when I was working over there to buy a set of plate surrounds and they gave me a set F.O.C too! :thumbs:

Endex said:
kas750 said:

They must just be much friendlier in Germany - I popped into Porsche Zentrum Munchen when I was working over there to buy a set of plate surrounds and they gave me a set F.O.C too! :thumbs:

Definitely more friendly.I love my trips to Germany.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back