Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zenith Blue Carrera S in OPC Colchester Porsche Aproved

newdad

Spotted this yesterday when I doped someone up there, Zenith Blue 2 S with black interior and 27,000 miles.

Manual, hard backs, chrome dial surrounds and hollow spokes sunroof. No other obvious extras, like a full leather interior but it did look clean and original although it needed a decent detail.

Most importantly I didn't unfortunately get to check the boot pocket for sagging but i can report the windscreen wiper widget was missing :wack:

I don't think its on their site yet and i did offer up a guess on the price with the sales person.... I was under

Nice car anyone's here?

newdad said:
I don't think its on their site yet and i did offer up a guess on the price with the sales person.... I was under

:hand: No surprise there. Smoke and mirrors :roll:

newdad wrote:

Hand No surprise there. Smoke and mirrors Rolling Eyes

Indeed.. I thought 20 bags but then I realized as I drove off that I'd forgotten to factor in 5 bags for the OPC warranty.. :grin:

but i can report the windscreen wiper widget was missing

Well in that case I daresay there will be a myriad of others problems and missing bits ....... let alone rust ....... :)

Well he did say he 'Doped' then up Grin

newdad wrote:
Spotted this yesterday when I doped someone up there

Well it is Friday afternoon in the office ... :duh: :drink:

Has any body got any Rizla ?

newdad said:
Spotted this yesterday when I doped someone up there, Zenith Blue 2 S with black interior and 27,000 miles

On their site now, £125,000

Allan E said:
newdad said:
Spotted this yesterday when I doped someone up there, Zenith Blue 2 S with black interior and 27,000 miles

OK, I give in, how the hell do you find it on the site :?
all I can get to is approved used that lists all the 'new' stuff and mixed up, 911's, caymens, panameras, etc. I cannot even search for one model type??
maybe i'm missing something :?:

diverzeusy said:
Allan E said:
newdad said:

all I can get to is approved used that lists all the 'new' stuff and mixed up, 911's, caymens, panameras, etc. I cannot even search for one model type??
go to the main Porsche approved used locator page - use Google to find the page - then select 993 from the drop down.

Car looks beautiful by the way

Allan E said:

:floor: You can't be an optimist :roll:

hopeydaze said:
diverzeusy said:
Allan E said:
newdad said:

go to the main Porsche approved used locator page - use Google to find the page - then select 993 from the drop down.

Car looks beautiful by the way
great, got it :pc: :oops:
however the red 993 turbo looks a better buy at a mere £144993.00
available from 'Love it Dick' :thumb:

Lovely though they are you'd have to want one more than a drowning man wants a life jacket to consider paying that sort of wedge. That right there IS the tip top of the market.

highway said:
Lovely though they are you'd have to want one more than a drowning man wants a life jacket to consider paying that sort of wedge. That right there IS the tip top of the market.

Some dipstick collector will pay it no doubt. Look at the premiums people like Hexagon get for low mileage cars. There is a market whether we like it or not. Feel sorry for the car!!

That price looks OK to me. A new GTS with whatever needs to be added to the options list must be close to that? This is a much rarer car and barely used. Find another one to compare it with.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back