Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted after market sports 3.4 exhausts

captain caveman

As title says looking for some sports exhausts nothing that going to make my ears bleed but a little more noise than standard.

I've just got mine done with the PSE/Gundo hack and they sound really good, could be an option worth looking at.

Failing that I could be tempted to sell mine.

Mine ant looking the best so not worth me spending to get them modded.
What sort of condition are yours in? And price.

There both in good condition, passenger side still looks new. Not sure what to value them at though.

Never a truer word said :D

I'd be looking at £400 and to be honest that puts you in the aftermarket price range, no idea how some of the after market would compare though, I did have Design Tek boxes on mine originally and they were horrific in my opinion

I've literally just bolted them back onto the car.

The guy that done the mod for me fabricates custom exhausts and he gave me a cracking price for a complete system, 200 cell cats, manifold etc, I wasn't overly bothered as I had just spent a bit of cash getting the Gundo done.

Yeah at £400 I would mate

Where you about, I didn't take postage into the equation to be honest but doable I dare say.

On the driver side, there is 2 tiny tears on the seam but purely surface, I asked the welder that done the mod about it and he was more than happy to leave it.

Passenger side is absolutely spot on.

Did this deal get done as I have some sports silencers for sale?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back