Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New silencers / back boxes

Dev Bhamra

Hi All,

One of my silencers is corroded and rattling so time for a change. I don't want to significantly change the sound or make it louder (happy with stock) but found that the standard porsche parts are similarly priced to Haywood and Scott (who can make stock sounding silencers but in stainless steel).

Does anyone have experience with H&S or is there a better option out there?

Thanks!

Dansk also make S/S silencers a little cheaper. I have a pair of their sport spec. Quite well made decent welding but their support straps are crap. Porsche ones are stainless but possibly not the exit/inlet pipes. One of the exit pipes fell off mine and melted the rear pu. Fabspeed stuff is beautifully made but pricey. I have no experience of H&S. Do not bin your old ones someone will buy them on the bay.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back