Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New silencers / back boxes

Dev Bhamra

Hi All,

One of my silencers is corroded and rattling so time for a change. I don't want to significantly change the sound or make it louder (happy with stock) but found that the standard porsche parts are similarly priced to Haywood and Scott (who can make stock sounding silencers but in stainless steel).

Does anyone have experience with H&S or is there a better option out there?

Thanks!

I've used them in the past, they designed and installed silencer bypass pipes for my GT3 a few years ago. So I don't see why H&S wouldn't be able to fabricate OEM equivalent parts to same or better quality. They've been around a long time too which is probably a good sign

They're nice people at H&S, try to speak with Ian if you can.
He was more than happy to put my car on the ramp and discuss potential options. They are open Saturday mornings too which is convenient.

I believe they can repack their own silencers, which will save you money in the future...

Matt

Just had one of H&S's GT3 rear muffler bypass boxes fitted and am VERY happy with the results! Professional work all round. :thumb:

there was a group buy on here last year for 997.2 rear muffler bypass and all the guys were very happy with the service and quality from H&S :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back