Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Widest 993 We've Ever Seen

I like it :thumbs: but too wide for my garage and wallet no doubt :dont know:

It looks very cool from the front but far too wide at he back for my tastes. If I had the money I'd give it to Klassiker in Brighouse to build something more Singer based

Had to be America. But Brighouse! My first girlfiend was from there and my first MGA.

Attachments

• rku_29_173.jpg
    rku_29_173.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3,941
Prefer the look of the bolt on RSR/GT2 Kit personally, however the 4.0litre, 431bhp motor sounds very interesting... :thumb:

C.

Love that, my ultimate aircooled :thumb:

I like that. A far more cohesive design than the RWB stuff. Looks well executed, but I would be interested to hear from anyone who has driven one of these extreme versions. I would have thought it would tramline like anything.

A bit cartoonish in appearance but there are some very nice touches and detail... the interior and headlights especially:

4004-int2.jpg

Hood-1.jpg

400r-engine2.jpg

400rengine1.jpg

This runs it close for width and definitely beats it on rear wing size. :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back