Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Garage recommendations SW London near twickenham

Stephenjk

I live in Teddington and have an issue with rear wing not closing properly, i have a warranty on the car so looking for independent porsche garage to look at it. Any recommendations? Charles ivey in fulham are quite close. [/i]

Porsche Torque are in Uxbridge and are always highly spoken of on here, 911virgin use them a lot as they're just up the road.

GT One in Chertsey... Will take you about 25 mins to get there and they're brilliant with 964's.

Sid, Porsche Torque

+1 for Sid at Porsche Torque if its local you want. Very good service and a total car addict !

I'm in your area too and take my car to GT-One, in fact its there now. I've been taking my last 2 911's there. I don't feel the need to go elsewhere.

Bund said:
I'm in your area too and take my car to GT-One, in fact its there now. I've been taking my last 2 911's there. I don't feel the need to go elsewhere.

Thanks they are nearer than the other places and easier to get back from via public transport than porsche torque so think ill try them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back