Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cat D C4S

I would never consider a CAT D car....it's just not for me but some people are less concerned. This one just seemed a huge amount cheaper....normally you might see a 3-4K difference.

Maybe rear end damaged? Although it almost looks like the light bar is theee but painted?

Seller's online reviews are not favourable! However with 59k miles this manual C4S does seem to be very cheap.

I would have gone to see it if was closer, if anyone is nearby would be interested to their opinion on face value.

Missing or sprayed reflector is odd, points to rear ender as suggested.

Maybe it's just a C4 and they fitted C4S wheels and bumpers after the smash?

Wow! Just read a bunch of reviews on these clowns & I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole! It appears they must go round scrap yards buying their stock. Arthur Daley hasn't got a look in!
It seems they won't allow test drives as they know the cars are all scrappers.

s70rjw said:
Boba fett said:
You might want to google the sellers !!

I'll second that...

leggit.gif

Having said that it's worth going to have a look round the gaff and the exotica cars on 'display'/sale. That'll also make your mind up. Plus I'd check that it has been repaired to a good standard :what:

It was written off in 2007 as category D and has had 4 different owners since.

It's cheap for a total loss as normally on a prestige car it would be about 65-75% of the value of a "proper" one, but this is about half (ish).

It will never be much of an "investment" but if you wanted to just use it then it seems on the surface good value. I'd be inclined to have a thorough check over done and defo get it on a ramp...

Raynesy said:
It was written off in 2007 as category D and has had 4 different owners since.

It's cheap for a total loss as normally on a prestige car it would be about 65-75% of the value of a "proper" one, but this is about half (ish).

It will never be much of an "investment" but if you wanted to just use it then it seems on the surface good value. I'd be inclined to have a thorough check over done and defo get it on a ramp...

Then again ... it could be a potential death trap....

I would be tempted to read what the more 'in the know' members are stating on here and I couldn't be tempted on this at half the current sticker price

' Caveat Emptor' doesn't even seem the correct advice in the case of this seller ....

911TEL - I was just passing comment on the car itself in isolation of any info about the dealer. Any car is a potential "deathtrap" - it doesn't need to be a total loss or sold from an unscrupulous dealer!

I'd normally say don't believe everything you read on the internet, but the sheer amount of bad reviews about Motorhub / KTC I would concur with everyone else saying steer clear!!

Raynesy said:
911TEL - I was just passing comment on the car itself in isolation of any info about the dealer. Any car is a potential "deathtrap" - it doesn't need to be a total loss or sold from an unscrupulous dealer!

I'd normally say don't believe everything you read on the internet, but the sheer amount of bad reviews about Motorhub / KTC I would concur with everyone else saying steer clear!!

I agree ......sometimes the evidence is just overwhelming ....

😎😎

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back