Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 / GTS / GT3 /Turbo parts for sale

RankBajin

Hi all,

I've sold my 997 GTS so have a number of bits for sale that I didn't get around to fitting. All are brand new and unused apart from the RPM carbon fibre ducktail.

4 x BLACK Centre locks. Still in original Porsche boxes. Will fit any 997 centre lock car (so GTS, GT3 & Turbo). £600

4 x BLACK Centre lock caps with coloured crest. Still in original packaging. £250

BLACK "Carrera 4 GTS" rear badging (in 3 separate pieces) £90

All of the above is OEM and unused.

RPM Carbon Fibre ducktail. I bought this off another enthusiast last month but haven't had a chance to fit it. It's currently painted white. I'm looking for £800.

Finally a "Flying Ducktail" carbon fibre ducktail. Will fit any 997.2 with standard rear motorised spoiler. New and unused in original packaging. Not painted. £1000.

Many thanks, any questions just give me a shout!

Andy

I've been toying with the ducktails for a while and I'm interested in both - I'll send you a pm.

Quick update, the RPM ducktail and rear badging are sold but the following are still available:

4 x BLACK Centre locks. Still in original Porsche boxes. Will fit any 997 centre lock car (so GTS, GT3 & Turbo). £600

4 x BLACK Centre lock caps with coloured crest. Still in original packaging. £250

"Flying Ducktail" carbon fibre ducktail. Will fit any 997.2 with standard rear motorised spoiler. New and unused in original packaging. Not painted. £1000.

997 GTS Zunsport Grill (Black) £100

All of the above are new and unused. Will consider any reasonable offers.

The centrelocks are about £600 new and the centre caps are £40 each (so £160 a set) I bought a set of RS ones from Teile a while back.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back