Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Logo

blackram

I am half-way through renovating my garage for the new 991 C2S which is coming tomorrow (it's going into storage for a few weeks) and I want the Porsche type face logo on the wall 2m long. I went to Brands of the World website but Porsche have withheld the vector files so cannot get them for the logo. Does anyone have such a thing in their computer please? It needs ot be a vector file not a jpeg, etc. please. I have someone who will cut the letters out in grey acrylic the size I want but I need the vector file. Hope you can help.....

If it is just the letters you are after the font files can be easily found online. Should be all a sign maker needs.

Thanks 911tom. Love the Prsch walls but not suitable for a garage.....but the lounge wall? Not sure I'll get it past the boss! :hand:

Thanks 911tom. Love the Prsch walls Gaz but not really suitable for a garage.....but the lounge wall? Not sure I'll get it past the boss! :hand:

There's a few sites offering the Porsche logo (badge) with Porsche script written underneath as an .EPS file free.

Not sure if that would be good enough to crop (or similar) just the bit you wanted?

I looked at logoeps.com (no affiliation, just came up in a google search)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back