Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brand New McLaren F1 for sale

Wow! How do you value something like that?!?

I'll drop Tom H Jnr a line in the morning and see what they'll do for a quick sale.... :floor:

For it not to be sold privately via McLaren's list of interested parties I would speculate that the number is way above market price. I'd be surprised if they were after less than US$20m personally. Probably more, because this is a genuine unicorn and there won't be any more like it out there. Ever.

:eek:

Whatever the price, I reckon a new world record will be set...

Shall we do a forumfunding and see how much we can whip up :floor:

:thumb:

Two options for this....

1. Consigned to be a museum piece forever.
2. Billionaires toy.

jotaking said:
Two options for this....

1. Consigned to be a museum piece forever.
2. Billionaires toy.

I'd say 1 & 2:

Billionaires toy consigned to be a museum piece forever :grin:

:thumb:

Disco said:
For it not to be sold privately via McLaren's list of interested parties I would speculate that the number is way above market price. I'd be surprised if they were after less than US$20m personally. Probably more, because this is a genuine unicorn and there won't be any more like it out there. Ever.

Agree with this... In August this year one with 9,600 miles sold for $15.62 million at an auction and I am pretty sure Rowan Atkinson sold his twice crashed McLaren with 41,000 miles for close to $12 million back in 2015. This should fetch over $20 million based on that.

APL911 said:
J Reg. I'll give him £500 for it.

About £125k according to WBAC

MC

Just as long as they don't let 'Mr Bean' test drive it first! :hand:

I was in a small petrol station in Inverness one evening when two of them pulled up next to me to fill up with fuel, apparently they were on a magazine test and photo shoot, back then they looked like two spaceships and within minutes there was a crowd of people round them, incredible piece of motoring history.

I'm struggling to get past 25 bags. There is a lot of plastic in that cabin :roll:

Amazing ..............I wonder who the present owner is ?

I would have worn out that plastic just sitting in it making car related noises by now !!

I just came across a model in my lads toybox .........

Iconic is all i can say....

25 +Million

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back