Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Summer attire's gone, German helmet's on.

Alex

That's it folks, the Lancashire summer has finally ended and I've given in and whacked my hard hat on.

Anyone else gone hard yet?

eHOPW4v.jpg

Been nice up here, hence me doing it. No good putting it on a wet hood and it lives outdoors so no chance of getting it dry.

Not sure that I'll use mine at all this year, will be fitting a hood with a heated window. I like the idea of frosty clear mornings with the roof down.

alex yates said:
That's it folks, the Lancashire summer has finally ended and I've given in and whacked my hard hat on.

Anyone else gone hard yet?

I haven't got a helmet to play with so I'm permanently hard and it's blooming painful! You enjoy playing with yours and never mind what the other boys and girls say Alex!

:eek:

:roll: Someone always has to lower the tone :nooo:

:grin:

Had to put mine on a couple of weeks ago, as my mate is giving up his garage unit, where it used to hang on the wall in a 'bag'!

Have to say I think it does look good with it on, although I'm missing the fresh air already :nooo:

Mine was hanging in a bag too.....and yes, missing the air already. Don't know how these coupe owners get by acting like sardines.

My helmet will remain, as it always has, hanging up in a corner. Like cruise control, or perhaps like a wine bottle stopper, it's comforting to know that I have it, but I don't ever want to actually use it.

Post of the week, that mate!

kas750 said:
Cool car Alex. 8)

Thank you kind sir.......and I mean that as I know some of the very cool cars you've owned :worship: :thumb:

Evening Alex

I'm not hard right now though thinking of.... Not trying to lower the tone.

Drove back from the golf course today roof down. Lovely

Osh

Osh said:
Drove back from the golf course today roof down. Lovely

Osh

Well played!

I so wanted to drive home today topless, but the thought of putting a helmet on top a wet t-shi....., well, you know what I mean.

....and a mighty fine evening to you too Osh :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back