Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Eisenmann Group Buy 996/997

BChivs

I have been weighing up various replacement systems for a while now, and have noticed a variation in quality and sound. I want to retain a factory PSE sound with a quality system. Eisenmann actually produce the OEM PSE system for Porsche, so in my eyes this is the best suited system at a fraction of the cost of an OEM system with the added bonus of stainless longevity. This is the ideal system if you would like to either retrofit a PSE or to replace a worn out system.

I thought as I have managed to gain discounted prices from Eisenmann I'd start a new thread. This is official now and have received an offer of a significant discount for multiple orders.
This relates to the 996 and 997 systems.

So for 5+ orders there will be a 20% discount.

The Eisenmann valved system for the 996 retails at £1937.60, so with the discount the system will cost £1550.08 inc VAT.

For the 997.1 valved sports system it will cost with discount applied £1691.32 compared to the £2114.15 retail price.

please let can you add your user name to the list below, and once there is 5 interested I will contact Eisenmann. There is a £70 delivery charge to mainland U.K. from the factory in Germany as these are manufactured to order. There will be smaller discounts available for 2-5 units if there is lower interest.

Ok I will start.

1. BChivs - 996 Valved

Any suggestions for 200 Cell Cats?

1. BChivs - 996 Valved
2. Freshy - 996 Valved

My PSE is the 30-45mph automatic-closing variant. Will it work with an Eisenman?

EGTE said:
My PSE is the 30-45mph automatic-closing variant. Will it work with an Eisenman?

I think most are....I know mine is. I'm sure it will work exactly the same as that will be more down to how it is actuated. The silencers are just the mechanical element which you are swapping over like-for-like.

Resurrecting an old post here. Do you know if this offer is still available from Eisenmann ? I'm looking for replacement silencers for my 4s with PSE and want to keep as close to original as possible.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back