Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Three spoke steering wheel & leather airbag w silver cre

mohitos

I'm taking the interior of my car back to factory spec, and so selling the steering wheel and airbag I put on the car about 4k miles ago. They're in as new condition. Not looking to split the pair.

Porsche Three-Spoke Steering Wheel, Black, Leather
This is the CPZ coded thicker rim wheel
Part number: 996 347 804 54 A28 CPZ
Cost from your OPC would be £563

Leather airbag with silver / black Porsche crest
Part number: 996 803 980 03 8YR
Cost from your OPC would be a staggering £1,956

I'm looking for £1400 for the pair, 45% off the new prices for items that are in the same condition. Located in NW London but I am happy to send to you.

Attachments

• wheel_back_672.jpg
    wheel_back_672.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 5,369
  • wheel_2_113.jpg
    wheel_2_113.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 5,369
  • wheel_1_115.jpg
    wheel_1_115.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 5,369
  • crest_178.jpg
    crest_178.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 5,369
  • airbag_118.jpg
    airbag_118.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 5,369
  • wheel_main_132.jpg
    wheel_main_132.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 5,369
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

***slow hand clap***

Clearly not for everyone. I paid a fortune for it. Just looking to recoup.

mohitos said:
Just looking to recoup.

These sell very well in the States on Rennlist and the like. $1000 is the going rate. ;)

C.

I've seen them for sale there.
$1000 is the going rate for the standard leather wheel and airbag. Not the CPZ wheel and silver/black crest. If you find a comparable example for sale, I'd love to see it :thumb:

mohitos said:

Bear in mind that's the equivalent of £1132.00 plus there's a big difference in what people advertise for and what people sell for, hence the sellers "Make an Offer" option.
The thicker rimmed CPZ wheels are thinner on the ground, however it's the leather airbag where the value is. It lifts the wheel & cabin of a 993 or 996 so much over a standard airbag wheel.

Here's a similar wheel which sold quickly: https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-m...er-3-spoke-steering-wheel-leather-airbag.html

C.

So, make me an offer :thumb:

Thanks for the offer by PM cableguy. Almost looks as though your comments above are self-serving :hand:

I think what we are trying to say is that they are worth £500-£700 second hand on the UK market. Yes an OPC wants more for brand new but thats life.

£1400 is laughable hence my giggles.

Not self serving as mine is sorted......

mohitos said:
Thanks for the offer by PM cableguy. Almost looks as though your comments above are self-serving :hand:

I honestly had no intention of making an offer when I first posted as I already have a similar wheel, however as usual with me and Porsche spares my thirst for more parts got the better of me and your post quoting "make me an offer" was the red rag to my Bull. ;)

GLWS.

C.

I'm on the look out for a new steering wheel and that is my ideal wheel
But that's well out of my price range

budflicker said:
I think what we are trying to say is that they are worth £500-£700 second hand on the UK market. Yes an OPC wants more for brand new but thats life.

£1400 is laughable hence my giggles.

Not self serving as mine is sorted......

Where I come from it's bad manners to comment on a sale thread unless you're interested or have something nice to say.

You're values are off market I'm afraid. I know of a well used example that sold between forum members earlier this week, for £750. Leather airbag but standard wheel and standard crest. If you look at the listing above you will see the new price is £2500. So my listed price represents a huge saving for those who care about the small details.

cableguy said:
I honestly had no intention of making an offer when I first posted as I already have a similar wheel, however as usual with me and Porsche spares my thirst for more parts got the better of me and your post quoting "make me an offer" was the red rag to my Bull.

So by your own admission, your offer by PM of £750 was a cheeky attempt to buy it cheap. I guess we know it's worth much more than that then. Thanks for validating my listing :thumb:

I reckon it's worth £750 give or take, which is exactly what I mentioned earlier in the thread. $1000 = £750'ish. :thumb:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back