Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Potential Eisenmann group buy

BChivs

Hi all,

I'm a bit of a newbie to the forum and also Porsche ownership, but thought I would take a bit of a liberty and contact Eisenmann with talks of arranging a group buy on their PSE systems for 996/997.

This is not guaranteed at present and if there is the possibility I don't know what discount can be offered but it's looking promising.

I have factory PSE but was told on my PPI that it will need replacing in the time 18-24months. I had noticed a few posts crop up recently about worn/rusty PSE and also some that wanted a retrofit.

Out of interest and so I can gain more of an understanding of numbers to feed back to Eisenmann, who would be interested in the switchable PSE system?

Ben.

Sounds like a good idea, I would be interested... Subject to cost of course, but i know that's stating the obvious!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back