Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black 993 Turbo @ Harbour Cars

911_AS

911_AS said:
http://www.harbourcars.com/used-car-details/Porsche-911-U73/

A non-S Turbo, in Black, with the X50 pack; perfect 993....for a £160k!
At least this time they didn't list it as "POA".

I'll take x 2 997 turbos instead :roll:

Well priced I say. Looks a cracker 8)

Looks a great car, with nice low miles, sure it will sell.
2 air cooled cars recently, haven't seen an air cooled in Harbour for a very long time.
Great sellers, cars prepared to a very high standard 👍

Not keen on the grey interior :what: Too much dough I reckon :roll:

spongebob squarepants said:
911_AS said:
http://www.harbourcars.com/used-car-details/Porsche-911-U73/

A non-S Turbo, in Black, with the X50 pack; perfect 993....for a £160k!
At least this time they didn't list it as "POA".

I'll take x 2 997 turbos instead :roll:

Beautiful car , but couldn't pay that for it ...the 993's are out of reach for most enthusiasts now ......

I agree with SB ...2x 997 Turbos would be a far better prospect .... Maybe would get driven more , although these are more of a target these days too .....!!
Where does the price rise stop.......we have been predicting a slow down for a long time now , but the ,asked seems to keep pace ... Do these cars get sold at that price to buyers in this country or are they being bought by 'investors' abroad ? I suspect an export market at that level ...!

Price is spot on :thumb:

There is one fact that always remains constant in the long term, rarity, desirability and quality = demand, That demand does not have to be to a mass market due to the rarity so yes out of the reach of most "enthusiasts" but then so is a 997 turbo. Most "enthusiasts" are in a much lower price bracket than both :roll:

Face facts these are cars are now purchased by a different type of buyer but to imply they are not enthusiasts is just ignorant. A 997 turbo is likely to be bought as a daily or second car. A 993 at this price point is likely to be bought as a 4th or 5th car, of course it won't be driven as much as a 997 turbo :grin:

jonttt said:
Face facts these are cars are now purchased by a different type of buyer

You mean one who believes in the Emperor's new clothes :dont know:

Trouble is I'm reminded of this:

M93FCB2v.jpg

Yep you have been applying that chart for the past 5 years :thumb:

However there is no timeline and by the time "first sell off" is reached in 2100 I won't be bothered :wink:

:eek:

Can't belive some of those comments. You guys would rather have TWO 997 turbos in place of one, air cooled 993 Turbo?! Wrong on so many levels. 997Ts look gash. I wonder why they cost 2/3 times more...

porsche-993-turbo-s-c701828122016224734_1.jpg

002.jpg

tyinsky said:

Can't belive some of those comments. You guys would rather have TWO 997 turbos in place of one, air cooled 993 Turbo?! Wrong on so many levels. 997Ts look gash. I wonder why they cost 2/3 times more...

002.jpg

997 turbo is hideous to behold, those wheels... yuk

nickjonesn4 said:
tyinsky said:

002.jpg

997 turbo is hideous to behold, those wheels... yuk

But could actually afford 1 of these

AND one of these (with the centre-locks)

And as Mrs Sponge said when I proudly showed on my last mint 993 "It smells inside"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back