Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Moderators - I'm having a rant !!

Boba fett

Well looking at the Porsche models this site exercise on the left hand side, I think we need a better example of a 997 to be in-keeping with the competition.

All the others are either top of of the range Turbo's or GT3's and the 997 is an out of the box C2.

In the interests of consistency can it it changed....Please....its not a true reflection of the 997 when looking at the others :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat:

Funny you say that boba.... I have thought for some time now that the 997 icon looks very "plain Jane" vs the 996 icon.
I think it's a fair shout.... question is what do we want??
Gen 1 vs gen 2?, c4s, targa maybe?

rob_p said:
Funny you say that boba.... I have thought for some time now that the 997 icon looks very "plain Jane" vs the 996 icon.
I think it's a fair shout.... question is what do we want??
Gen 1 vs gen 2?, c4s, targa maybe?

Mine !!

Just kidding, but I can forward a very nice in keeping with the others as a perfect example :thumb:

Can we request a nice colour also - maybe the metallic brown?

I'm going sport classic.... :thumbs:

seeforez said:

You can never have too much brown...

mikeluke said:
seeforez said:

You can never have too much brown...

i'm desperately trying to avoid saying something that may offend :cop:

Surely if 'we' have a new 997, it will have to be one from the real world so that precludes Boba's car!!
Maybe a speed Yellow turbo.

easternjets said:
Surely if 'we' have a new 997, it will have to be one from the real world so that precludes Boba's car!!
Maybe a speed Yellow turbo.

I would be more than happy with a speed yellow 997 turbo. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back