Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997

Nice. Looks clean.

The Lobster alloys look so good on a silver car!

Congrats on your purchase, you are gonna love the 911.

Very nice.
I do like silver cars and with that engine rebuild, you have made a good sound choice.

Well, it's got good company in the garage 😄

Attachments

• 20150830_164143_resized_207.jpg
    20150830_164143_resized_207.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 5,822
Both are beautiful. The 997 looks like great vfm.

:thumb:

Welcome to the forums.

James

911_AS said:
Nice. Looks clean.

Personally, these are the wheels I love. If anybody wants to do a trade?

Attachments

• img_0388_147.jpg
    img_0388_147.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 5,671
don't think you will get many takers....

why not make your lobsters a winter tyre set - thats what i did ?

stuarts said:
911_AS said:
Nice. Looks clean.

Those rims are highly sought after. People ask silly money for them on eBay. I'm one of those coveting a set

That's a lot of car for the money Stuarts, it looks exceptionally clean and unused. the driver seat looks like it hasn't been sat in.....has it had a respray?
92k miles....it's just run in.... :grin:

FZP said:
stuarts said:
911_AS said:
Nice. Looks clean.

Those rims are highly sought after. People ask silly money for them on eBay. I'm one of those coveting a set

Really? I was just about to fit some Nokian winters to my Carrera Sports (8.5x19F and 11.5x19R) but I suppose I could consider an offer if someone wants to organise shipping from Finland.

Nice purchase, you did you research well!

I had the same wheels on my old C2S Cab and swapped them out for a new set of the wheels you want in gloss black. Looked the business IMO.

37132425756_3ba7671eff_b.jpg

36484975654_1d3c6bb2e6_b.jpg

37132425306_bae4aeca5a_b.jpg

Both the lobster claws and the sport classics look brilliant with a polished rim and dark centres. Isysman's car is testament to that! It'd certainly be cheaper to refurb the lobster claws than buy new sport classics!

Porschekit said:
That's a lot of car for the money Stuarts, it looks exceptionally clean and unused. the driver seat looks like it hasn't been sat in.....has it had a respray?
92k miles....it's just run in.... :grin:

Looks like just the bumper has been resprayed.
There is a little bit of wear on the drivers bolster, but I should be able to get that sorted as it's not bad.
Ashtray, handbrake lever and a few switches could do with changing, along with the sill trim on the drivers side.
Main thing is the crappy satnav screen that is not clear - it needs an update, but nothing too fancy (or expensive!).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back