Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Problems with PMs?

cbr6dc

I have a few in my outbox but not my sent box. Have they sent or not?

I've tried sending another one but in outbox again and not sent box....

They move to the sent box when they have been read.

MC

I keep getting emails saying i have new messages but when i log in it says no new messages?

I have just sent one to you, see if that arrives. Try sending one back to me.
Make sure that your inbox isn't full. It tells you at the top of the screen how full it is.

MC

Got it and replied.

Not seeing any issues from here. I received yours and replied to it, all appears to be OK.

MC

Stuck in outbox so lost to the ether. Ah well. eBay this Sunday if nothing comes of it lol.

cbr6dc said:
Stuck in outbox so lost to the ether. Ah well. eBay this Sunday if nothing comes of it lol.

It won't be 'stuck' in your outbox unless the person you sent it to happened to open it at the same time as you had it open. Perhaps if you were reviewing it.

If that was the case you'll need to send it again.

Other than that the reason it is in your 'outbox' is because the person you sent it to hasn't opened it. When they do it will move to your 'sent' box.

Thank you. Had it explained to me as i was going off my experiences with outlook - outbox=not sent due to server issue. Sent=delivered.

All sorted. I was having an IMS moment. 😂🙈

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back