Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 turbo pdk anyone know this car

Yes it's Maz Dean's old motor, high spec and well looked after...

I have always liked this one......great colour and up until a week or so ago had some choice mods. It was advertised in Birmingham privately a couple of weeks ago for similar money but with GT2RS / GT3 wheels on it, Ohlins, H&R Arbs and a 620 bhp Cobb tune and a de-cat exhaust system.

It looks like it is still running the exhaust but assume the rest has been removed (although the ride height does look pretty low).

Prior to that it was sold by Targa Florio Dec 2015 with 25K on it (inc the mods above), then advertised for £67K.

Prior to that was owned by Monky London who did the mods to it, he was a member of this forum and did some videos of it which you can find on youtube.

I preferred it with the mods but it still looks like a good one....... apart from the PORSCHE badge on the back...... needs that removed pronto...... surprised Romans have not done it already.

Thanks guys, I agree with the Porsche logo on the back! I love the colour combo though!

It looks v nice - would have made my short list for a viewing 6 weeks ago for sure.

Really great colour, and quite a rare one too, at least for a 997.2 Turbo. Looks great.

Lacks a few options which were on my list e.g. aero kit, carbon pack, sunroof etc. The sports exhaust may be a plus to some/negative for many others, but would put me off for sure despite it's benefits sound wise. At this sort of price level I would want a standard, non modified car. Just my personal preference.

I agree the Porsche badge on the rear is awful and has to go.

silvermilnec said:
Hi everyone, does anyone know this car? If I was buying brand new it's got all the things I'd want!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201708318845855

It was owned by a guy with a forum name MonkyLondon

Had a straight through exhaust and a map from an American tunning company (Pro Tuning Freaks)

If you search for LondinMonkey on YouTube you will find videos of the car.

It was then sold by an Indy(Targa Florio Cars) from Chichester to a guy from Birmingham,

He recently bought a white 997.2 turbo S cab and changed the wheels over.

Car used to have black 997.2 GT3 front wheels and 997.2 GT3RS rear wheels.

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-turbo-forum/883201-997-turbo-2010-pdk-let-the-mods-begin.html

Hope that helps

Thanks for the info guys, it's not for me. It was the colour combo that attracted me but I know it's silly but I love having a sunroof and not keen on too many mods.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back