Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This it had me howling with laughter

Phil 997

So I have suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been seeing some men on the side. The usual red flags are there, she hides her phone screen, new underwear all the time to "go out with the girls" a lot!! I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.
Anyways...last night around midnight I hid under my car waiting for her to come home. When she got to the house she got out of someone's car while buttoning her shirt back up, then took her panties out of her purse and slipped them back on.
It was at this moment, that I noticed a hairline crack in the rear shock mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket ? If I can weld it do any one of you chaps have a welder I can borrow ?

:floor:

Saw that on Facebook :grin:

In the Porsche owners UK group :friends:

Which I noticed you joined, as did NLW and a couple of others on here :thumbs:

:thumb:

:floor: Priceless Phil....I've got a welding set you can borrow.....can your girlfriend come round and collect it ? :grin:

HSC911 said:
:floor:

Saw that on Facebook :grin:

In the Porsche owners UK group :friends:

Which I noticed you joined, as did NLW and a couple of others on here :thumbs:

:thumb:

Yes a few from here joined recently :thumb: I said its now like having two mistresses :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Porschekit said:
:floor: Priceless Phil....I've got a welding set you can borrow.....can your girlfriend come round and collect it ? :grin:

:floor: :floor:

wasz said:
How did you get underneath a 997?

Did she not noticed you had jacked it up?

the technical answer has to be it was a non pasm car and as we all know 10mm makes all the difference :floor: :floor:

Not sure that Philomena would approve of this joke!

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back