Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 in Little Crosby, Merseyside

GARY S

Monza
Driving through Little Crosby on Sunday at 12:10 (in my Punto, not 997) when I was followed by a dark blue P reg 993. Looked amazing. Was hoping it would pull into the car park of The Pheasant restaurant so I could have a look but it carried on. Anyone on here?

Probably best to post this on the 993 forum. :D

MOD COMMENT: Good Spot. Now moved.

I live not far away and there is a zenith 2s in regular use around Crosby but I would not call that dark blue :dont know:

Tourist or somebody picking up a set of 993 valuation goggles from Jonttt's house :dont know:

Zingari said:
Tourist or somebody picking up a set of 993 valuation goggles from Jonttt's house :dont know:

we need 'like' buttons on this forum :D

Zingari said:

I can do you a good daily hire rate :dont know:

jonttt said:
Zingari said:

I can do you a good daily hire rate :dont know:

:hand: Not after you sold HPNer a pair :what:

ben_turpin.jpg

:floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back