Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ESMotor 991.1 turbo sets a new 100-200 kph world record!

AdeD

So it's no secret i'm a ESMotor fan lol but what they've achieved with their 991.1 promo car (the camo wrapped one) is incredible for only simple bolts ons! Some may have already seen it announced on their social media that they've had new tuning breakthrough's with the mapping and also developed their own 71mm VTG hybrid turbo's producing the world's fastest 100-200 and 60-130 for any stock engined 991 Turbo (S)

:eek: 100-200 in 3.8

:eek: 60-130 in 4.5

After speaking to them the package basically consists of their new Hybrid turbo's, ES Intercooler kit, ES Exhaust and manifolds, IPD Y pipe and plenum, WMI kit, and a few custom tweaks and mods to those parts.

It's still at full factory weight with the stock engine, OEM stock clutches and PDK box, Stock fuel system and ECU.
It is a pure bolt on setup that anyone could in theory replicate

Almost tempted to px mine against a 991 now as no 997.2 could match those figures :D

Attachments

• image1_252.jpg
    image1_252.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 6,856
  • image2_177.jpg
    image2_177.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 6,856
Porsche News said:
impressive but how about 50 to 150 MPH ?

or at least 100 to 250 KPH ?

do that have any stats on longer runs up to high speeds?

I have no idea tbh, I need to speak to them about something else later so will ask then for you :)

AdeD said:
Porsche News said:
impressive but how about 50 to 150 MPH ?

or at least 100 to 250 KPH ?

do that have any stats on longer runs up to high speeds?

I have no idea tbh, I need to speak to them about something else later so will ask then for you :)

they and others all need to get out of the easy comfort zone

it's all too easy for tuners to aim for something as you've mentioned

a real test is a 1 mile drag or a time to get to 150 MPH / 250 KPH (although 300 kph would be ideal) :D

Oof, that's nuts. Fair play for pushing the limits but my circa 600hp 911 is waaaay plenty for me :thumb:

AdeD said:
So it's no secret i'm a ESMotor fan lol but what they've achieved with their 991.1 promo car (the camo wrapped one) is incredible for only simple bolts ons! Some may have already seen it announced on their social media that they've had new tuning breakthrough's with the mapping and also developed their own 71mm VTG hybrid turbo's producing the world's fastest 100-200 and 60-130 for any stock engined 991 Turbo (S)

Very impressive, what are the stock figures for those cars again?

apollokre1d said:
AdeD said:

Very impressive, what are the stock figures for those cars again?

Well mines had a bit of a 9E'ing and it's circa 620hp. It feels rocket ship quick and the telemetry posted 60-130mph in 6.9 seconds.

Great results. I see no reason why a 997.2 turbo would be any slower on the same set up? Same engine. Same gearbox. Same 4wd system :thumbs:

AdeD said:
Almost tempted to px mine against a 991 now as no 997.2 could match those figures :D

Whatever flicks yer switch. Does the 991 use the same 9A1 lump as the 997.2?
Are you going to Vmax on the 23rd? I'll try and go. I'm curious as to see what mine will do......

Desert Dragon said:
Great results. I see no reason why a 997.2 turbo would be any slower on the same set up? Same engine. Same gearbox. Same 4wd system :thumbs:

That was my thought train... How ya doin' :thumb:

Porsche News said:
they and others all need to get out of the easy comfort zone

it's all too easy for tuners to aim for something as you've mentioned

a real test is a 1 mile drag or a time to get to 150 MPH / 250 KPH (although 300 kph would be ideal) :D

Are you serious? ESMotor pretty much hold all the Porsche records globally and that includes top speed events at the likes of Vmax etc so to accuse them of taking the easy route is... well...!!

Anyway, to answer your earlier question the 60 - 150 on that specific run was 7.1 and 0-290kph was 16.7 (let off before reaching 300kph as the tpms light came on)

Norfolk & Idea said:
Desert Dragon said:

That was my thought train... How ya doin' :thumb:

unfortunately a different fuel system and PDK... I'll be keeping my 997.2 though, it's quick enough for me :)

Norfolk & Idea said:
Well mines had a bit of a 9E'ing and it's circa 620hp. It feels rocket ship quick and the telemetry posted 60-130mph in 6.9 seconds.

Are you sure thats right bud? The 60-130mph in my ES650 is 6.1 and the ES580 (Stock car with standard exhaust etc, literally just a remap) is 6.8.

AdeD said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

Are you sure thats right bud? The 60-130mph in my ES650 is 6.1 and the ES580 (Stock car with standard exhaust etc, literally just a remap) is 6.8.

Definitely. Just checked the data. Before the tune was 8.5 and afterwards down to 6.9secs. Apparently the 997GT2RS runs circa 7.1secs in the same 60-130mph test.
Either we've got our data mixed up or you've got a rocket fuelled missile.... Or I've got a pup. But I don't think so :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back