Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: OEM GT3 996 Sports Seats- Not Buckets

ok51mon

Imola
I have a set of rare double black leather Sport seats I need to get to get rid of as Im currently drowning in Porsche stuff at the moment.

Black stiching, Black Leather.

Pertaining to the original spec of the car they do not have Porsche crests.

However, in 2011 they were recovered and had the bolster foams on replaced (Porsche Supplied).

On inspection these are in very good condition and any inspection is welcome .

Offers welcome

If anyone is interested I can throw up some pics

Si

Are they heated and would they fit my 2004 turbo?

MC

MisterCorn said:
Are they heated and would they fit my 2004 turbo?

MC

Assuming that they are original then the answers ought to be no (heated seats weren't available on the 996 GT3 options list, though conceivably if it was a special wish build out of Werk 1 then it isn't completely impossible) and yes (the non-bucket option on a 996 GT3 was the standard 996 Sports Seat).

Photos would be good, how much do you want for them?

As photo bucket is down and the photos are too big for this site I am having difficulty.

Dm me you numbers and ill ping some over

They fit memory seat option, No they are not heated.

Best

Si

As for price just what ever the market value is. Not looking to make bucks as Ive got to start moving stuff out.

They rarely come up for sale. Last set I saw was back in 2013 went for between 8/900. Im happy to take this or a bit less if the sale is quick

Im happy to help fit them if anyone needs help.

I did Paz sorry Ive been incredibly busy lately, if you are local pop in and take a look otherwise i'll take some pics at the weekend.

Here is an example picture

Seat.jpg

I'm in Leicester, I don't know where you are though.

Photos of your actual seats would be ideal :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back