Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

9700 mile manual 993 C2S

jpsand993c2s

Just arrived at Paul Stephens - POA.
I'll start the guessing - £175k?

My mate has a similar low miler and had discussions with a couple of well respected dealers. Won't sell anywhere near that

I agree, I think the market is coming down from the peak of "silly money" for all of the Brand

25 bags :thumb:

:bandit:

Somebody ring them up and put us out of our misery :roll:

Zingari said:
25 bags :thumb:

:bandit:

Somebody ring them up and put us out of our misery :roll:

I tried that once when I was in the market to buy. They couldn't be arsed to ring me back even though the car remained for sale for some time after.

Perhaps you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and convince them that you are worthy of being a customer before they will reveal the 'big secret'. :dont know:

tyinsky said:
What a find. That will hopefully be a beautiful car for some lucky person to enjoy.

Boot pocket looks a bit saggy to me :dont know:

tyinsky said:
What a find. That will hopefully be a beautiful car for some lucky person to enjoy.

Have to disagree - I think 9,700 miles in 20 years is wasteful

and such a low mile, high value car will be like a millstone to the new owner

vroomvroom said:
tyinsky said:

Have to disagree - I think 9,700 miles in 20 years is wasteful

and such a low mile, high value car will be like a millstone to the new owner

:yeah: Don't do yer dough :bandit:

125K apparently, saw something on Rennlist :eek:

vroomvroom said:
..and such a low mile, high value car will be like a millstone...

I think that's spot on vroomvroom. I know the owner of this car, he's a genuine enthusiast with many cars and bikes. He's owned this C2S for less than a year. He just doesn't get to drive it much, and I think part of that reluctance is the mileage.

NIBrown said:
125K apparently, saw something on Rennlist :eek:

bargain then compared to the previously discussed ocean/cashmere 4S at Paragon with 59K miles apparently recently sold for £120k.... :roll:

I bet the same money would get a very nice 993 turbo.
Let's pretend they had same number of owners and same colour etc, Would you rather have this C2s with 10k miles or a 50k mile turbo for the same money?
Difficult one - as per above - I agree with the millstone comment - what do you do with this one? Drain all fiuids out and dry store? I'd be driving it say 1-2k miles per year that surely is the better option

Stuart7 said:
I know the owner of this car, he's a genuine enthusiast with many cars and bikes. He's owned this C2S for less than a year. He just doesn't get to drive it much, and I think part of that reluctance is the mileage.

:?: What did he pay for it I wonder? Don't understand the logic of moving it on after only 12 months unless he can't get on with the 'analogue' experience and thinks it's a pile of shoite :what: Sounds like an initial speculative buy to me and realising the top of the bell curve has passed. So Stephen's have it on SOR or did he off-load to them?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back