Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 911 max £16k

coullstar

Hi folks, back looking for another 911 after selling my 996 C4s just over a year ago.

Im watching a lot of stuff on ebay etc so have most covered but just in case you were thinking of selling get in touch.

Absolute max budget (pushing it even then) is £16k for the right car.

Must be manual and no cabs but otherwise open to anything as long as its been well looked after mechanically. I can live with some minor bodywork issues.

Anyway get in touch if your selling.

that's a very nice VR6 and very rare Storm :thumb:

I had a very nice Dragon Green VR6 with Recaro black leather interior back in the day. They are superbly built and I have very fond memories indeed.

A chap that was looking to buy it referred to the shape as rat-like which I guess it kind of was in a cool way.

Good luck with your sale and I hope that you find your dream 911. Push the budget as high as you need to for the right car - may even get you an Harteched sorted motor and then you will know it's money well spent. I pushed my budget beyond what I thought I would spend on my Turbo a couple of years back and the kids have been living on bread and water since but it was a small price to pay! :grin:

coullstar said:
Been in touch with the owner for a few weeks. Got a local C2 to see later in the week before doing anything.

I know the seller from another forum. Very good guy; a few years ago he sent me some stuff free of charge after I had posted a wanted ad at the said forum. He has a very decent car history also.

BTW coullstar, from memory I thought your Corrado was a red one; didn't know you had changed it... unless I've mistaken you from somebody else.

~ another ex-Corrado owner

coullstar said:
Lol that was 2 Corrado ago. That was my VR6 turbo, a beast!

:lol: I do have good memory then!

Selling my carrera 2

Hi looking at selling my 996 1998 3.4 carrera 2, has full genuine aero kit, 85k, full service history, factory optional limited slip diff, manual coupe etc etc £16,000 no offers, my numbers 07534416216 give me a call if interested thanks ricky

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back