Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 725k mile 911 Turbo

Alex

Anyone else see that article about the guy who's clocked up 725k miles in his 1975 Porsche 911 Turbo? Now that's a life long dream if ever there was one.

This is a great story if ever there was:
http://www.carscoops.com/2017/08/1975-porsche-911-turbo-continues-to.html

1975-Porsche-911-Turbo-5-.jpg

1975-Porsche-911-Turbo-2.jpg

I saw that! Plus, it looks awesome.. got me looking through the ads at 930t's!! Especially like the front view.

What a great story, good find Alex. It puts the garage queens to shame and just goes to show that the cars don't vapourise once they pass 100,000 miles :bandit:

This guy is living the dream and winning at life! Love this story!

Would like to know what work it has had. Got to have been one or two engine rebuilds, re-sprays etc

Nice one! :thumb:

........ it's been reversed clocked ...... lol ...... I'll get me coat ...... ;)

911tom said:
This guy is living the dream and winning at life! Love this story!

Would like to know what work it has had. Got to have been one or two engine rebuilds, re-sprays etc

..... I bet he has a folder that thick he can use it as a step to get to that annoyingly just out of reach high cupboard ...... ;)

Nice find.. What a great thing to do .... the car is that shape because of erosion :) i so want to do that , im on to 242k in my 964 now.

Valueless at above 100k.......don't think so!! Just another 695k to go for me!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hobie1
Back