Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo Front Discs

paul987

I ordered a set of brembo front discs from ECP through Ebay they arrived this morning... can anyone one spot what's wrong?

Attachments

• 20170814_155609_939.jpg
    20170814_155609_939.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,984
Bluebird911 said:
They are both for the same side.

Bingo you got it in one... I've contacted them by email but no reply as of yet.. I'll ring them tomorrow if don't hear anything :sad:

They replyed they will swap one... now iI face the dilemma of which one to keep :lol:

Make sure you send the right one back, or they send you the right one or..... this could get complicated!! :)

They did exactly the same with me and my turbo front discs two years ago. I went to local store to swap them.

One thing to keep in mind when ordering from ECP that carparts4less dot co dot uk is the same company and quite often cheaper.

Local 'over the counter' ECP actually took mine back although I had a cp4less receipt. They admitted it's the same company.

996UFO said:
One thing to keep in mind when ordering from ECP that carparts4less dot co dot uk is the same company and quite often cheaper.

And you can order in 2 goes if you need to use a code.

e.g. Spend over £100 to save 15%....order the left and get 15% off. Then in a separate transaction, order the right and claim another 15%...quite self explanatory :oops:

(You can thank Alex for that one)

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back