Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 COMFORT SEAT UPGRADE

tgdesign

Hi All

I currently have memory electric comfort seats in my 997.1 T .

Is it possible to change them over to a sport 18 way full electric, heated, memory seats from a 997 gen 2 car.

Any help would be great before I take the plunge and buy them.

:?:

The 18-way sport adaptives remained the same design throughout the production of both Gen 1 and Gen 2 997 models. One thing you should be aware is if you have the seat heating switches already on the centre console of your car. I believe, then, it is a straight swap as others have done this mod on their car before.

~ Maxie

If the seats are heated and you change the heater control to one with heated seats. will the heating elements work :?:

If the car didn't originally have heated seats then you would need the centre console switch panel with the switches, possibly additional wiring looms, and almost certainly need the car coding with PIWIS to enable the heated seats function.

In short, yes it should be possible.
If you had heated seats before then I expect they will be plug & play.
If not then you will require the dash panel as well as coding.

Search for a post of mine regarding re-upholstering the 18 way adaptives as there should be some info on that post...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back