Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Took my car to Reep for detail and PPF

isysman

Hi folks,

Took my car to Reep in Yorkshire last week to get a full paint correction and PPF applied to the front end. Top quality job done and my car now looks amazing. I did a detail only video of the process for anyone interested.

Isyman

The car looks amazing ,great video keep up the good work.
One of the best Posts on here with your 997t to GT2RS creation.
I would love to do this to mine 997t.
I would hate to think hove much this has cost you £££ but worth it.
Where did you get the stickers for the door entry from?

Gheers

Tim
:worship:

I've been looking at getting the PPF film done on my car but the varying quotes I've had have made me a bit puzzled.
One guy quoted me just under a £1000 and another £1850, this was to get the bonnet, wings, bumper, wing mirrors and lights done. The second guy told me that the 3M film 'VentureShield' costs £85.00 per metre to buy in. On checking on line I found people selling it for £12.50 per metre so I got the felling I was getting the over inflated sales patter, which subsequently makes me run for the exit!
I know there is a lot of prep but that wouldn't account for a bill of £1850 for putting what is basically a sticky film onto my car!

By the way Isysman your car does look 'mint' as they say!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back