Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Great to show the car in alls it glory or trying too hard?

madda

I am not 100% yet, but I am very tempted by a certain 964 Turbo but need to release the funds from my 993 C2 to afford it.

Edit: New video in production

Made me smile, good tune. I was waiting for some full bore acceleration clips when it kicked in!

I Like the folder of receipts, and that section would be even better if the beautiful assistant was showing less flesh (no offence intended).

Car looks great btw.

James M-S said:
Made me smile, good tune. I was waiting for some full bore acceleration clips when it kicked in!

I Like the folder of receipts, and that section would be even better if the beautiful assistant was showing less flesh (no offence intended).

Car looks great btw.

She's covered up?

and beautiful? She could have a face like an old boot, you cant see (she doesn't). It's just what she had on when I asked for her help.

Tune defined by it being my forth choice, most artists just stop the video playing :(

Good use of a 'drone' and your assistant showed off the cars outstanding history really well!
Only thing is the roads round where you live look pretty dire or was it a farm track you were borrowing due to 'drone' restrictions?
Good colour combination, had that colour interior in my 968 and wasn't keen on it at first but ended up converted.
My only change on the car would be bigger wheels or cup alloys.

easternjets said:
Good use of a 'drone' and your assistant showed off the cars outstanding history really well!
Only thing is the roads round where you live look pretty dire or was it a farm track you were borrowing due to 'drone' restrictions?
Good colour combination, had that colour interior in my 968 and wasn't keen on it at first but ended up converted.
My only change on the car would be bigger wheels or cup alloys.

Yeah, it's out of the way where it was safe to use the drone it auto mode.

It was on Cups but I put on the original wheels for sale as I wanted it as it came from the factory.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back