Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

295/35 ZR18 in place of 295/30 ZR18 on rear of 996 C4S

AlanPM

Silverstone
Hi guys, just a quickie, I have the chance of reasonable priced 295/35 tyres for rear of car, will that generally be OK in place of fitted 295/30's ?. Thanks.

The rolling radius (RR) will be increased which will affect your actual mileage readouts (unsure if the increased RR amplifies or decreases the odometer reading). May have an effect on the ABS as well. I suggest you drop fellow forum member, NXI20, a line and see what he suggests.

~ Maxie

Hi Maxine
Thanks for this, I posted it on general 996 forum and had the answers I was looking for, best stick to Porsche approved sizes by all accounts. :thumbs:

Apologies Maxie iPhone autocorrect has mind of its own

:grin: I get a lot of that....

~ Maxie :D

Well it is the weekend !! :oops:

As a moderator do you know when I stop being a newbie and move on to trainee or whatever?.

AlanPM said:
do you know when I stop being a newbie and move on to trainee or whatever?.

When your post count reaches a certain level.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back