Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED - 997 (76mm) COLOURED CREST ALLOY CENTRE CAPS

JP_Turbo

As Title suggests...

PM me if you have them lying around. Need these in my life. Originals look too plain.

Cheers,

Yeah, fair enough, you may well be right. I thought at £20 I'd take a punt and find out.

I had Ebay Hong Kong specials on my R32, they lasted 2-3 years no problems, then I just threw another 20 spot at it and got some more. Happy days.

One of the sellers on ebay is selling them slightly reduced to boxa.net members, 18 quid. I've bought a set after my set I bought off porsche centre caps discoloured after 2 months. So far so good with the ones off boxa.net and he has sold numerous sets on there with everyone happy so far. For 18 quid it's a no brainer to me. Porsche want 136 for genuine set!!

HSC911 said:
The return of Marty Wild said:
Yeah, fair enough, you may well be right. I thought at £20 I'd take a punt and find out.

A lot of people buy the cheapo one's, Alex found some for about £10, with free centre caps too!, there is a link in the thread:

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=114973&highlight=

:thumb:

Thanks.

Like "The return of Marty Wild" has done I thought I would take a punt. If they are shit3 will just replace them eventually...

Willt try the link! Thanks

jimmy p said:
One of the sellers on ebay is selling them slightly reduced to boxa.net members, 18 quid. I've bought a set after my set I bought off porsche centre caps discoloured after 2 months. So far so good with the ones off boxa.net and he has sold numerous sets on there with everyone happy so far. For 18 quid it's a no brainer to me. Porsche want 136 for genuine set!!

Link Please?

Just turned up in the post, free postage next day delivery from the link I posted.

Attachments

• centre_capjpg_149.jpg
    centre_capjpg_149.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 3,423
Just turned up in the post, free postage next day delivery from the link I posted.

Look good!

Was the seller called "marts500"

Was indeed, arrived in under 24 hours.

C63_2_4S said:

Look good!

Was the seller called "marts500"[/quote

That is the seller offering on boxa.net

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back