Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

If you're considering moving on from the 996, and into a 997

Rob325114

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi All,

I thought I would pop a quick post here to highlight that I am selling my fully Hartech rebuilt 2006 C2S Cab. The sale is to fund a 991 purchase over the coming weeks.

There is an advert at this link if you want to see the full details. http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7761

The rebuild was a 5 figure investment in the vehicle only last year, so if you're looking to get into a 997 without all the worry of bore scoring, IMS etc, then this is a good place to start. 6 cylinders, LTT, IMS upgrade, etc.

I have a couple of fair trade offers from 911v and Portiacraft, but thought I would see if there were any fellow enthusiasts looking to move before I accept one of those.

DM me if you'd like to chat further. I'm hoping to get some more pics this weekend.

Rob

Attachments

• 997s_997.jpg
    997s_997.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2,190
Good luck with the sale Rob, looks a lovey car and the added comfort with the hartech rebuild . and good luck finding the 991 with your name on it :thumb:

Thanks Phil - appreciated. I have a viewing in for tomorrow evening - I guy from work. Fingers crossed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back