Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My recent visit to Wicked Coatings in Poole

Phil 997

Le Mans
When I recently brought my gen2 in Aqua metallic blue with sea blue interior I loved the colour but wanted to give the interior a bit of a lift . So after some research on the web I found this picture of an RS in Aqua.

Attachments

• img_2152_large_127.jpg
    img_2152_large_127.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 5,889
:stay: :popcorn:

Phill you on the sauce early today :cheers: although to be fair its a nice picture of an RS interior

A visit to Wicked Coatings who did the acid green for my gen1 and another great result.
I have also purchased the alcantara gear knob and gator and already had the alcantara handbreak and arm rest.
Still deciding what to do about my steering wheel which currently is a gen2 MF in sea blue . :thumb:

Attachments

• img_1839_191.jpg
    img_1839_191.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 5,858
  • img_1840_156.jpg
    img_1840_156.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 5,858
  • img_1843_136.jpg
    img_1843_136.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 5,858
  • img_1847_830.jpg
    img_1847_830.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 5,858
Gazc2 said:
Phill you on the sauce early today :cheers: although to be fair its a nice picture of an RS interior

:floor: :floor: My head works quicker than my typing skills

Hopefully James the local mobile Porsche tech will be fitting this later in the week and will post pics of the bits fitted . :thumb:

Looks like a top job by wicked again! Your going to be busy Phil lad. :eek:

silvermilnec said:
Looks like a top job by wicked again! Your going to be busy Phil lad. :eek:

:floor: when you say Busy Chris ,I am guessing you mean busy drinking coffee and supervising James doing the fitting . :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Wicked really do a quality finish this looks so much better in real life than in the pics. :thumb:

Think that will look the dogs Phil :thumb:

c'mon phil get the spanners out and get them fitted this evening :floor:

I cant even try as my car is in the Porsche Accident repair ctr getting a new rear GT3RS bumper thanks to a lady driver, nuff said :D who almost had a heart attack at the price .will be hopefully getting it back Wed or Thurs. :thumb: :thumb:

That will look amazing Phil :thumb:

It's a bit 'dull' for our Phil isn't it :dont know:

Surely a yellow/gold/White/orange would look cool 8)

ac-cobra-continuation-S2796956-3.jpg

SC129BU_1-1965-Shelby-Cobra-118.jpg

67-Camaro-bo-1.jpg

:?:

HSC911 said:
It's a bit 'dull' for our Phil isn't it :dont know:

Surely a yellow/gold/White/orange would look cool 8)

ac-cobra-continuation-S2796956-3.jpg

SC129BU_1-1965-Shelby-Cobra-118.jpg

67-Camaro-bo-1.jpg

:?:

:floor: :floor: well I was trying to be grown up :grin: and someone has now explained the meaning of subtle to me. :grin: :grin: :grin:
but I must say the cobra in the top pic looks the biz I have looked at them so many times over the years as a weekend toy . and the flames on the blue chevy in the bottom pic is very tempting :D sort of yank muscle meets german styling could be a look for one of the forum trips across Europe.
911 with chrome side pipes and flames 8) 8) would give the sandal wearers heart palpitations :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back