Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Whats it worth... your thoughts please

csim1966

I'm thinking of selling my Porsche 911 4s which I have owned for over two and half years. I thought I'd post a thread to gain your thoughts and feedback on what the car is potentially worth.

In summary... the car is a 997 Gen 1 registered in 2006 in dark blue with 31,200 miles on the clock. It has full Porsche dealer service history and the balance of 12 months Porsche dealer warranty... key extras include Sports Exhaust, heated seats and BOSE® Surround Sound System.. here are a few photos... your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated :worship: :worship:

Attachments

• 20150618115744327_009_411.jpg
    20150618115744327_009_411.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,564
  • sam_1693_237.jpg
    sam_1693_237.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 2,564
The mileage makes it desirable so I'd start advertising it at £27k. That's about what a dealer would ask for a higher mileage car.

OPC warranty would make it a good buy for a privateer.

'Good Luck' if you decide to sell.

Low VED or the higher one that year :dont know:

T8 said:
The mileage makes it desirable so I'd start advertising it at £27k. That's about what a dealer would ask for a higher mileage car.

OPC warranty would make it a good buy for a privateer.

'Good Luck' if you decide to sell.

Yup, without sports chrono, 25 to 27 privately must be right

is it manual or tip - sports chrono isnt much use unless its a tip?

seeforez said:
is it manual or tip - sports chrono isnt much use unless its a tip?

Its useful on my manual, and a sought after option, so with it, it would be a £30k car....

Great looking car! Good spec, very low miles, FPSH and an OPC warranty make your car very desirable for a private sale.

Dealer prices seem overly strong at the moment, which are also encouraging inflated asking prices for private sales, but these cars are still hanging around.

IMHO £26 -£27k would be at the top end you could hope for. Good luck, I hope you get more, as I would love to see my car appreciate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back